Subject: [Leica] amazing...
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Sun Jan 30 08:33:18 2005

I just took another look at the layout of the Minolta. The two large
dial control program
mode and exposure compensation. Shutter speed / aperture is controlled
via two small
dial in in front / behind the shutter release. But a lot of other
functions that normally
would be buried in the main menu can directly be accessed by buttons.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/konicaminolta7d/

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M.Sharp) ([Leica] amazing...)