Subject: [Leica] amazing...
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Jan 30 03:20:27 2005

This is a big deal IMHO. If I wasn't committed by considerable expense
to Canon I would buy one. The Canon interface is poor but of course it
is more difficult to style a camera with knobs and, of course very much
more expensive to make, The top Minolta P&S has them and the other
model, otherwise about the same spec but with the normal button and
menu type interface is not much more than half the price.
Frank

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] amazing...)
Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] amazing...)