Subject: [Leica] I'm done kicking myself
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jan 28 09:02:45 2005

Doug

May I offer you my sincere condolence. I cant offer a loaner to you since I
havent any R at all or any other tele lenses higher than 135.

It remembers my own klutz incident 25 years ago, when I crashed my
brandnew, Egli-powertuned, 4-in-1-piped Kawasaki Z1000 at a wall on the
highway, a few weeks after I'd bought it. I could leave the hospital on my
own legs already after 12 weeks, but the black K, sob, was gone forever.

Seen this way, knockin' down a APO-Telyt could be the lesser of two
evils?...:-)
Didier