Subject: Re: [Leica] "a la carte" &  "certified pre-owned"
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jan 27 12:25:36 2005

That would cannibalize their new-camera business. And I doubt if they could
CLA as well (and especially as fast) as a John van Stelten, for instance. I
just received my collapsible Summicron back from him with a brandnew
coating on. Looks crispy clear and new. Lovely! More about that later when
I have the first scans.
Didier

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) (Re: [Leica] "a la carte" &  "certified pre-owned")