Subject: [Leica] Wireless Network?
From: schroter at optonline.net (schroter@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Jan 26 17:30:04 2005

Best Buy has good buys on the linksys router if you can't wait for delivery
from online shopping sites.  They also have ethernet cables.  You'll have to
buy at least one of those.  The one you have will connect the router to the
cable modem and the one you buy will connect your PC to the router.  The
Linksys Wireless router has four ethernet cable ports as well as Wireless
Access.

Andy Schroter