Subject: [Leica] Wireless Network?
From: boonmark at juniper.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Wed Jan 26 14:25:07 2005

I think the main problem will be how may IP addresses do you have from
your cable modem company.  Most of them assign only 1 IP address.  If
this is the case, you need to get a wireless base station that can do
Network Address Translation (NAT).

If you have multiple addresses, each of them can have their own IP
address, but I never see a need for that.

I have a Linksys Wireless DSL router which can do NAT.  I have been
using it for a couple of years.  It works great.

-Pasvorn