Subject: [Leica] Re: film for the trip
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Jan 26 11:39:04 2005

Kodak UC is a pro film, around $7-$8.00 in a local camera store, of course
B&H will be cheaper.

I have never seen film at a good price in Ireland, pro or non-pro. Maybe
there's a hefty tax for the companies bringing it in?

Now since the US dollar is worth about 1 peso, it's even more $$$ overseas
for us Americanos. No complaints, I do love Europe.

Chris