Subject: [Leica] adhesives
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Jan 25 08:51:02 2005

Seeing that thread on glue, heating the optics, etc. was eye opening.
It's led to a downward spiral of concern about the ability of the new
lenses survivability alongside the M bodies.
I'm in an internal debate as to at what point do I stop being
comfortable with the glue content of what is supposed to be an
expression of state of the art engineering, or just another dumbed down
product.
S. Dimitrov