Subject: [Leica] HKSupplies
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Jan 24 19:32:53 2005

I have bought quite a few things from Poon Lok at HK Supplies. He used
to be extremely responsive, and everything I have bought from him has
been perfect (but my 3-E and 50/2 both came with crap lens caps). My
only negative comment is that the past 4 or 5 emails to him have gone
unanswered. As a result, I stopped buying from them about a year ago.
Good guy, but if you don't answer any emails, I get skittish about
sending my money to the other side of the universe. Now, Lao's da'
man.

Jeffery