Subject: [Leica] Depth of Field / Crop Factor was Doomed Leica MP 0.58X
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Jan 24 15:21:26 2005

Hi Guys,
The depth of field doesn't change - the lens mechanics remain the same
- it is just the field of view which is cropped by the smaller area of
the sensor. Henning Wulff may want to weigh in here as he sometimes
does (hello Henning!)
Howard
(in Foggy Hong Kong this morning)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Depth of Field / Crop Factor was Doomed Leica MP 0.58X)