Subject: [Leica] Off-List Contacts
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Jan 22 12:28:01 2005

I deleted Outlook Express years ago but this comment reminds me of an
amusing spoof email circulating a few years ago purporting to be from
the head of Outlook development and apologising that a they had found
that there was a virus Outlook was unable to spread and they were
working on resolving the issue :-)

Frank