Subject: [Leica] Photocompetition if you are intersted
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Jan 20 20:46:04 2005

What a ripoff! This is a commercial enterprise that is apparently trying
to acquire photographs for free by staging this "contest". $25
(Canadian, I assume) gift certificate--some prize! And for the chance to
win that you give them the right to use the image in any way they want,
the T&Cs are broad enough.

Nathan