Subject: [Leica] PAW2
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Jan 19 07:08:54 2005

B.D.  I really like the pattern of three sets of eyeglasses in PAW2.
It's the strongest of the four for me.  In Alt 2 the intensity of the
work comes through but I wish I knew what they were looking at.  In
Alt3, which might have served that purpose, I can't really see what
they are working on, either.  The photos otherwise do such a good job
of pulling me into the operating room, I'm surprised at my reaction,
but that's what it is.

Hope this is helpful.