Subject: [Leica] PAW 1, 2, 3
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Jan 19 06:54:34 2005

Tina - The photos I respond to most strongly are those that are full
of life.  That makes it Week 1 Alt 1 for the motion in the dancers
and Week 2 Primary for the absolute look of glee on the player's
face.  I laughed out loud when it popped up on my screen.

Can't possibly choose between the Week 3 offerings, though.  They're
both just charming.