Subject: [Leica] Kyle - Terrific quick portrait of a man who obviously knows how b est
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Jan 18 11:37:55 2005

Kyle, Glenn - I reread Glenn's comments more carefully after your
reply, Kyle.  Frankly, I hadn't noticed any of the unflattering
elements you found, but as is often the case, once pointed out they
can't be ignored.  Yet, I still find this kind of shot far more
involving than a formal portrait where all life is often scrubbed
away.

He may not have achieved consummate-politician status yet.  If he
had, he would have instinctively posed to make sure the photographer
got only his best side.  That he didn't do that makes him more human
and more likeable to me.