Subject: [Leica] nautica
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Jan 18 10:48:29 2005

Philippe - This is a terrific shot.  The two simple contrasting forms
(the bollard and the ship's bow) make it for me.  There's something
about the way the dock line intersects the shoreline beyond that
bothers me though.  I wonder if it might not have been better to drop
down a bit more and lift the line above the shore.  As I say, just a
thought.

Anything you post relating to boats and the water is likely to get my
attention, BTW, since I sail every opportunity I get in the summer
months.