Subject: [Leica] latest images...paw
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Jan 18 10:22:32 2005

Steve - That first photo of the recovering child is enormously
powerful and all the more so because of the loose framing that gives
us the contrast between all the high-tech gear on the left and the
traditional lone doctor with his stethoscope on the right.  Terrific
shot.

As you know from some of my postings, I am a big fan of pictures of
light,  and #2 is a fine one in my opinion.

I wouldn't change a thing in either one of them.

Thanks for the look at them.