Subject: [Leica] latest images...paw
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Jan 18 16:37:49 2005

Richard S. Taylor wrote:
> Steve - That first photo of the recovering child is enormously powerful
> and all the more so because of the loose framing that gives us the
> contrast between all the high-tech gear on the left and the traditional
> lone doctor with his stethoscope on the right.  Terrific shot.
>
> As you know from some of my postings, I am a big fan of pictures of
> light,  and #2 is a fine one in my opinion.
>
> I wouldn't change a thing in either one of them.
>
> Thanks for the look at them.
>

>> 2...latest.
>>
>> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-79233.html
>>
>> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-79234.html
>>

>> first, M6 CV40mm 1.4, BW400CN;  second, M7 Noctilux  Provia 400...
>>

>> your comments much appreciated...
>>
>> Steve

thanks Richard...  I am glad you liked them...
they certainly have pluses and minuses... you have
really appreciated the pluses.... and right now I
am wondering more  about the minuses...

but that's  the way I saw the scenes at the the
time, with a bit of subjective hmmm thrown
in...regards.. Steve

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] latest images...paw)