Subject: [Leica] Strap Height
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Bob Palmieri)
Date: Sun Jan 16 21:36:07 2005

Folks -

Ducking in to the LUG for my occasional few minutes per week I'd like
to offer a little tip I picked up this evening while shooting in the
apartment of a Chicago jazz musician.

As one who constantly reexamines the variables of shooting strategies
(film/films, camera/cameras, lens/lenses, filters/no filters, hoods,
caps, bags, jacket pockets, shoulder straps/wrist straps, etc...) I'd
like to present the following observation.

If you're using a shoulder strap and hanging your camera at your side,
the strap height should not be equal to the  height of a standard brass
doorknob; 'specially if you like to hang your rig with the lens facing
out.

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Strap Height)