Subject: [Leica] RE: FS: Leica IIIf BD ST
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sat Jan 15 07:55:04 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Feli" <feli2@earthlink.net>

> Ritzcam.com has a IIId for sale. It's going for $9999.
> Maybe this was a IIId that was converted to a IIIF?

Hey guys, I have a IIIc with self-timer. Full CLA service about 18 months
ago. Any LUGGER who wants it can have it for only $9,900. even. Will accept
3,000. Euros.

I'm giving away ice in winter.

Actually, the IIId's all had self-timers, it was what distinguished them
from the IIIc's. But be careful, the very rare IIId's have serial numbers in
the 360,000 range. My IIIc is ser #46xxxx, a IIIc "sharkskin" covering with
the old shutter speeds, that was later factory-converted to IIIf specs and
self-timer added.  Full CLA service 18 months ago. A lovely piece that I
have used occasionally with the C-V 25/4 Skopar, a lovely lens.

Seth          ;-)