Subject: [Leica] Not PAW !
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri Jan 14 15:20:23 2005

This lens, although the build and feel of it makes you think it came out of
christmas cracker, is surprisingly good, and only cost 100 euros extra. It's
only offered along with either the 300D (D-Rebel) or the 20D as a set,you
can't
officially, buy it separately.
Canon has now produced 2 more EF-S zooms dedicated to their DSLRs,I'm
waiting
for test results on these before considering buying the wide angle version.
Douglas