Subject: [Leica] Not PAW !
From: neal at nairobisafari.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Fri Jan 14 11:40:13 2005

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:42:55 -0800, Joe Leung wrote:

>Hi, Neal,

>I like this one:

>http://www.photoneal.com/photos/photos_05/tn/leaveseos1.jpg.html

>Your caption says it was taken with a Canon 18-50 3.5-4, but I couldn't find
>this lens in the Canon site or anywhere. Could this be the 18-55 EF-S lens
>that comes with the 20D? It is was, I am impresses by the qulity of the
>image despite adverse commment by most. Could you let me know which lens is
>actually in use.

>Thank you for your time.

>Joe L.
>Vancouver, BC, Canada

Joe,

Yes it is the lens that comes with the 20D and it impresses me too. Here is
another
shot from this lens;
http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/joel.jpg
Not that bad for a lens which cost me $75, the only reason that I got it was
one, the
price and two, I wanted something that would cover the same range as my
28-70
does on the 35mm for casual stuff.

Neal F

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Not PAW !)