Subject: [Leica] Re: New Nikon SP 2005 Limited Edition Introduced
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Fri Jan 14 14:24:50 2005

I agree, but I think the S3 tanked, because it wasn't enough camera for the
money.
It doesn't even have a parallax corrected viewfinder. You can also find a
real S3 for
less money. The S3 simply doesn't have the same mystique.

I believe the SP may be a different story. It's the Nikon RF everyone wants.
Imagine
if Leica had stopped making M cameras 30 years ago and suddenly decided to
reissue the M4.

A beat up chrome SP starts at $2500, but the price of an original black
paint model (forget about mint)
makes the re-issue almost look like a bargain.

feli