Subject: [Leica] Leitz resurrected
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Jan 12 15:41:07 2005

I still have one of those original bags, too - with the seams and
straps held in place by liberal re-stitching with whipping twine.  In
places it looks a bit like Frankenstein's monster.  I keep it mostly
for nostalgia's sake.  It went all over the world with me in the
1970's.

I like my Domke F-803 alot better.

But then maybe the Leica bag objected to the load of Nikon gear I was
asking it to carry.