Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Ikon Focus Shift
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Jan 10 16:11:51 2005

Easy now, Bill. I used the word hype because Zeiss was giving us the
information in tiny little snippits while showing us a tiny piece of a
photo that showed nothing more than a 1/2" square bit of the camera.
Don't you recall the maddening tiny bits of info that Zeiss was
releasing on its web site before Photokina? I don't know how Nikon
released the information, but I hope they were less infantile about it
than the Zeiss PR folks.

Jeffery

costs involved in the production of ED lenses."

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Zeiss Ikon Focus Shift)