Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Ikon Focus Shift
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Jan 10 13:49:10 2005

Well since I am one of the person that calls it "smelling like marketing
hype," let me reiterate why I thought so:
- stress on high resolution when most experts say what are they smoking?
- stress on high RF baselength when only one lens (85/2) would benefit.
Also again, doesn't the RF mechanism needs to of higher quality for the
focusing accuracy to show through?
- stress on focus shift w/o mentioning its benefits. You and Alex shed more
lights on the subject than their FAQ :-O

use richard at imagecraft.com)