Subject: [Leica] OT ! a naked walmart
From: cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Sun Jan 9 16:14:25 2005

Most "USians" believe that Saddam Hussein and Osama Ben Laden are blood
kin, too, Marc. So what?

And the NYRB is hardly the only source for information on Walmart's
labor practices.  See, as one of many dozens of articles, what
BusinessWeek has to say:

http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/jan2004/nf20040128_6990_db01
4.htm

But it, I don't doubt, you view as yet another organ of leftist
agitprop.

Cheers!

Chandos