Subject: [Leica] Re: Nathan's PAW 1: More from Poland
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jan 8 13:16:35 2005

Damn, you gave away the secret, Ted!

Seriously, thanks for the kind words (blushing). The picture that Eric
liked came about like this: I was taking a walk in the area, and decided
that this particular viewpoint was nice. I also noticed the old lady
taking a walk and moving in the direction I wanted her to go to. Since I
  could walk much faster than her, it was just a matter of getting into
position and waiting.

Nathan