Subject: [Leica] PAW week 1 uploaded
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Jan 6 12:41:30 2005

On my screen, but lots of images are not going any further, the top one
gets the technical nod, as the bottom image has lost shadow detail to
too great an extent. I prefer the cropping on the lower image: the
bench in the R foreground is an important element for me.

You have captured the moment and feel as I should have expected, and
its good to have you back ;-) do hope you will be part of the last year
on FOM2!!!