Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 49-52
From: phongdoan at mindspring.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Jan 5 09:45:56 2005

Robert Meier wrote:

> ... I have used Neopan 1600 and the results look very close to Tri-X, that
> is,
> no harsh, washed out highlights.  I develop it myself so I can control
> what
> I get.  You should try doing the processing yourself -- it's amazingly
> simple.

Bob, and other Neopan 1600 users,

What developer(s) do you use for Neopan 1600 ?
How well does it work with D76, which is what I
use for B&W (meaning TriX except when the store
is out, in which case it's usually TMY)

I figure trying Neopan 1600 is a lot cheaper than
upgrading from a Summicron to a Noctilux :-)

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Michiel's PAW 49-52 NOW neopan 1600)
Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Michiel's PAW 49-52)