Subject: [Leica] Final PAW
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Jan 4 19:38:54 2005

Have finally added my last three PAWs for 2004:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/view_album.php?page=4

Holidays and a bout with "The Crud" delayed finishing.

Thanks to everyone for the list and PAW participation. It's been an
inspiration to keep me pushing the shutter, even during the slow times.

I'm looking forward to grinding out another this year. Thanks for the
renewal.

A special thanks to gallery.leica-users.org for the space to make this
all happen.

Happy 2005, all.

Ric Carter