Subject: [Leica] Re: Fuji NPH 400 trouble
From: cchan at pldtdsl.net (Nelson Chan)
Date: Mon Jan 3 17:00:43 2005

On the MF pics which I use an incident meter, I was taking pics with similar
light source but different time of the day.  I just ran out of NPS at that
time and use the NPH.  I suspect it is the lab's compatibility with Fuji
Film.  I will try rating the NPH at asa 250 and see how it goes.  One thing
I realized, on the NPH rated at asa 320, shots using wide angle and outdoor
are mostly underexposed, but the indoor shots are perfect.  you may be
right, something about the lighting is throwing me off.

Regards,

Nelson