Subject: [Leica] Re: AE compensation on the M7.
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Sun Jan 2 17:33:41 2005

haaahaaa... the lack of a simple exposure compensation button drove me
nuts when I got the camera.
Before I had it in my hands I thought that the lever on the back dial
was perhaps spring loaded and you could adjust it with your thumb.
Yeah, right. One day I was peering through the finder at a back light
shot and was saying to myself "Damn i! That #@!% AE is going to make
her grey instead of black! All I want is to compensate a stop and a
half!" and in my frustration I opened the aperture a stop without
letting go of the shutter. One of these days when I win the lotto, I'm
going to have DAG reroute that darn dial to a R8 type lever...
;-)

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                    2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com