Subject: [Leica] Intro
From: driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett)
Date: Sat Jan 1 15:41:03 2005

Don,
        Thanks. I have now problem purchasing from over seas as I am into
Marklin trains and ebay.de.

I was considering purchasing a m7 but we are currently in the Sierras
by Sonora and with the coolpix 5400 I am able to put up a website
almost immediately for family and friends where I can not achieve this
with film.  I may purchase an Epson RD-1 just to try it out and go for
a collection of Leica lenses.

Now here is the lens question. I can get a variety of Leica M mount
lenses from a variety of manufactures. Is there a website ranking these
lenses?

I am use to Nikkor top of the line lenses. How good does Leica's
compare. Please do not through fruit and tomatoes at such an uninformed
soon to be Leica user.

Thanks,
Chris

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Intro)