Subject: [Leica] Re: London challenge shoot
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jan 1 14:00:37 2005

At 10:24 PM 12/29/2004 -0800, you wrote:

>And while we are on it how many per roll do people like Ted, Tina etc
>average?
>
>feli

For me, it depends entirely on the light.  If I'm photographing in the dark
with a Noctilux and pushing 400 film to 800, I think I'm lucky to get two
good shots per 36 exposure roll.  If the light is perfect, and I've been
there long enough for people to forget that I'm taking photographs, and I
have model released signed in advance by the family, I can get 36 out of 36
keepers.  That's not very often, though!  And now we have to deal with
digital and 170 exposures per 2GB card for the Mark II.  I get less keepers
with digital because I do a lot more experimenting, but I don't think that
is a bad thing!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com