Subject: [Leica] Incidently Africa
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 06:36:25 2004

In a message dated 12/31/2004 7:56:57 AM Central Standard Time,
daniel.ridings@edd.uio.no writes:
Incident light readings is what I've been doing in Zimbabwe and Tanzania
since the day one. Never let me down.

Daniel
Same thing works in New Orleans and Natchitoches!

Remarkable!

Perhaps we have stumbled upon an instant success after only decades of
experimentation and getting the same result!

Be all and end all Incident Light meter, the Spectra:

http://www.spectracine.com/products.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish