Subject: [Leica] Re: London challenge shoot
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 10:53:17 2004

In a message dated 12/29/2004 12:39:31 PM Central Standard Time,
rich815@gmail.com writes:
 Eric is on to something.  What might be interesting is to do
the same thing but limit everyone to just ONE shot in that 2 hours.
I've heard of these ONE shot a day stories and how the ratio of good
to bad is quite high.  Imagine how you would really search and really
think about what you shot if it could only be one.

I normally shoot one or two rolls a week, with the exception of Christmas
Festival and Mardi Gras.  I carry my camera  everywhere though, and watch
for
pictures all the time.   I edit that ruthlessly, get maybe four or five
keepers
by shooting in that fashion, then choose one for the Picture a week. If I
like
more than one, I post them.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from rich815 at gmail.com (Richard Sintchak) ([Leica] Re: London challenge shoot)