Subject: [Leica] Incidently Africa
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Dec 31 05:52:31 2004

Incident light readings is what I've been doing in Zimbabwe and Tanzania
since the day one. Never let me down.

Daniel

Karen Nakamura said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure for Photographing people who have dark skin.

> Why not just use an incident meter? Much easier:
> http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/lightmeters.html<<<<

Hi Karen,
Absolutely right on the mark in keeping it, "KISS!"

Anytime I've had this situation it's automatically incident reading and
away
you go shooting to your hearts content and everybody looks beautiful. No
fiddling, no fuss, no bracketing, one reading fits all! :-)
ted