Subject: [Leica] London challenge shoot
From: kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue)
Date: Wed Dec 29 09:35:30 2004

Luis- As a frequent traveler to London, England and one who loves to wander
the streets with my 'M', I say that 2 hours is plenty of time to get a
photo. The opportunities are so great in London that if you can't get at
least a photo in 2 hours you are not looking very hard. An example on the
LUG is Brian Stevens series on Speakers Corner. As for HCB, there is only
one HCB and you don't have to get images of his quality but his style can
inspire you to get your own photos.

Kevin Argue
Canada