Subject: [Leica] London challenge shoot
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Tue Dec 28 11:54:27 2004

On 28 de dic de 2004, at 20:35, B D Colen wrote:

> I don't think I have ever seen such a basically crappy collection of
> snappy
> shots as is contained in that London shoot.

In their defense: 2 hours are not too much time.
Its just like a challenge where the luck may weight as much as talent.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] London challenge shoot)
Reply from kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue) ([Leica] London challenge shoot)