Subject: [Leica] camera insurance
From: skrneta at mindspring.com (Sam Krneta)
Date: Wed Dec 29 05:32:57 2004

I have had riders on my homeowner's policies for years. You need to list the
item and pay additional based on the value of each item. I cover all
expensive pieces of jewelry, camera equipment, and a few irreplaceables.
When they are itemized they are covered for any possibility, whether it is
loss or theft, it doesn't matter, at home or abroad makes no difference. My
wife lost her wedding rings a few years ago (ironic, we ended up getting
divorced) and they were replaced. One year while on vacation the house was
broken into and they cut a check for 25K.