Subject: [Leica] PAW WK51, two to ponder...
From: marc.osborne at gmail.com (Marc Osborne)
Date: Mon Dec 27 06:04:45 2004

I enjoy both photos very much. The look of amazement on your father's
face is very apparent even with that limited angle. The two cousins
blowing on the cup is a very tender moment well captured. I'm very
impressed with the clarity and sharpness of focus of the two photos.
Can you share the details of bodies, lenses, film, aperture (obviously
pretty wide open), and shutter speed...these questions from someone
who rarely records such information:).