Subject: [Leica] PAW WK51, two to ponder...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Dec 27 08:52:05 2004

Thank you. I am glad you enjoy them. It's the Epson R-D1, 35/1.4ASPH.
Apertures not recorded but most likely between 1.4 and 1.8. The first one
is 1/15 at ASA200 and the 2nd one is 1/90 at ASA800. I changed the ASA up
and down depending on the lighting conditions in the woods. Obviously I
could have shot the 2nd one at ASA200, but I saw it and I shot, ASA be
damned :-) Being able to change the ASA on the fly is the single most
useful reasons to use digital. I have used Provia400F is earlier trips to
Muir Woods and some times even that is not fast enough.

All the Best,

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PAW WK51, two to ponder...)
Message from marc.osborne at gmail.com (Marc Osborne) ([Leica] PAW WK51, two to ponder...)