Subject: [Leica] Leica glass on 20D (was Re: FOM 2 & LEICA - EOS MARRIED.)
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Dec 27 01:08:28 2004

You are quite right on the ergonomics issue. It is a pet rant of mine
that ergonomics had only short lived popularity from adoption to
rejection (perhaps for styling reasons). The ergonomics of Canon
cameras is pitiful compared to Leica so I still much prefer to us a
Leica, be it a R8 or M6, but I can't be bothered with film anymore,
neither from a convenience or ultimate quality point of view, so the
Leicas only come out to do slides. I use a monopod but it is not as
ergonomic as the Leica shoulder stock and trombone focussing. The 400
and 560 f6.8s are really amazing aren't they.
Frank