Subject: [Leica] Re: Black Bags
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sun Dec 19 13:38:38 2004

>  >
>For loading 4x5 sheet film its not the most convenient as you get lint on
>your film. The new rage for about a decade now are changing bags with frames
>in them. Changing TENTS. Calumet makes a nice one for I think less than 100
>bucks. I hear some people build a tinker toy like frame to put in their
>existent extra large changing bags.

I have a Calumet changing tent.  It's the next best thing to sliced
bread --- once I figure out how to build it each time. It's a bit of
a construction project and because I only use it once every six
months (because I have a darkroom in MN), I always forget which strut
goes where.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura