Subject: [Leica] Re: Black Bags
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Dec 14 00:42:49 2004

On 12/13/04 11:15 AM, "F?lix L?pez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
typed:

>> When I was a student we used to use a BLACK BAG, you put your tank in it
>> open your canister of film scroll it onto the reel close the tank and you
>> were ready for daylight processing.
>
> But I still load my 4x5 film in a black bag with sleeves!
> Regards
>
> Felix

For loading 4x5 sheet film its not the most convenient as you get lint on
your film. The new rage for about a decade now are changing bags with frames
in them. Changing TENTS. Calumet makes a nice one for I think less than 100
bucks. I hear some people build a tinker toy like frame to put in their
existent extra large changing bags.

I'd like one filled with helium.

I'm sure that would be better somehow.

Mark Rabiner