Subject: [Leica] FS Canon 1Ds
From: thlrlgrp at mac.com (Mike Cahill)
Date: Fri Dec 17 02:52:31 2004

Greetings all,

Before I offer it on *bay, I thought I?d make this camera available to
fellow Luggers.  I have a mint condition Canon 1Ds for sale.  It comes with
all the original packaging and manuals, a 512MB CF card and I?ll throw in a
Leica R to EOS adapter for you fellow Leicaphiles. The camera sells new at
B&H for $5995, used for $4599.  I?m looking to get $4000 for it.

I?m the beneficiary of accelerated depreciation resulting in an early
Christmas present, a new Canon 1Ds Mark II.

Contact me off list at mcahill@laurelgroup.com or thlrlgrp@mac.com.

Happy Holidays to all.

MC

Michael J Cahill