Subject: [Leica] OT: Epson Stylus Pro 4000 Photo Printer
From: thlrlgrp at mac.com (Mike Cahill)
Date: Thu Dec 16 07:03:53 2004

On 12/12/04 2:50 AM, "GREG LORENZO" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Anyone have this printer? Is so, what do think of output quality - colour
> and
> B&W?
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg

It's the best photo printer I have ever used.  Excellent BW using the Black
and Light Black inks.  Color on pretty much any type of paper is
spectacular.  I've used the 2000P, 2200, 7600, HP2500 and the 9500 and this
is by far the best.  It is the printer that made me abandon film altogether.
Images shot with the 1Ds, R-D1 and 20D are printed beautifully.

MC