Subject: [Leica] Literalism
From: bdcolen at MIT.EDU (B D Colen)
Date: Wed Dec 15 10:03:44 2004

Daniel - You're right - there is no way to tell how I got there. I was first
trying to explain that the most seemingly mundane of images can appear to be
about different things, depending upon the viewer, and then I was in effect
saying that I consider ambiguity essential to street photography and other
non-news photography of public scenes. There were many missing steps in
between. :-)

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Literalism)