Subject: [Leica] "O" series colour snaps
From: jeff.williams at cegetel.net (Jeff Williams)
Date: Sat Dec 11 08:25:50 2004

Put a colour film in my "O" series replica during summer as I'd run out of
Tri-X which is what usually goes in it.
Then I managed to lose it during my "d?menagement" from Marseille to Orl?ans
just south of Paris.
Fortunately the camera turned up last week so I finished off the film with a
few photos in Doullens, a nice village
north of Amiens (very cold!).

I actually like the colour rendition. The images uploaded are quite large
but when you look at them they are pretty sharp.
Have a look at the beach shots if you don't believe me. Pretty good
resolution in my opinion.

The nice thing about the O series is that it fits in your jacket pocket.
Can't frame for nuts though with that tiny viewfinder.
It is still fun to use and everyone things its a digital when you are
holding it two feet away from your face ..

Regards
Jeff the Kiwi
PS I was going to make the subject "nude latex babes" like Kyle to get more
hits but I couldn't find a model  :-)  Next time!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/O-series-colour-snaps

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] "O" series colour snaps)
Reply from lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann) ([Leica] "O" series colour snaps)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] "O" series colour snaps)